Paramount Senior Living at Cranberry was specifically designed and built to completely satisfy the needs of our Alzheimer’s/Dementia residents. Our specially trained staff joins residents in their moment, rather than trying to bring them into our reality. All of our staff takes the time to get to know each resident and their families, so that we may offer specialized support for each individual at every stage of the disease process. Our programming focuses on creating activities that residents find both stimulating and enjoyable. Families can have peace of mind knowing their loved one is receiving the absolute highest level of care and is safe in our secured environment.
Services provided at Paramount Senior Living include:
- Memory Care
- On site behavior specialist
- Staff are trained through our Alzheimer’s/Dementia program and are skilled in working with residents with memory impairments
- Activities program 7 days a week is designed for success, tailored to each individual’s needs and strengths. Includes daily exercise, pet visits, frequent outings, music and a variety of activities to stimulate and challenge the mind
- Reminiscence groups help promote a sense of dignity and community
- Assistance with dining to insure adequate nutrition
- Plan of care based on resident’s unique life experiences and history
- Support groups for families coping with memory loss of a family member
- Home Health Care
- Hospice Care
By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing there are options for tomorrow.